March 20, 2013

Top Event Planning Books

I could read books on events/weddings all day long if I had the chance. They're extremely inspirational and get me really excited about the career path I'm heading on. I've decided to list some essential books on event planning from the best designers ever! They also make great coffee table books and conversation starters. Looking forward to purchasing all of these soon!
Books and where to get them are listed below!

Celebrations by Preston Bailey (Buy Here)
Wedding Chic by Colin Cowie (Buy Here)
The Party Planner by David Tutera (Buy Here)
Party Like a Rockstar by Jes Gordon (Buy Here)
David Stark Design by David Stark (Buy Here)
P.S. David is actually coming out with a new book in May named Art of the Party. Look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...